New Windows client to control old Windows client

Schumann

Silver Partner
Advanced Certified
Hello,
We have a customer who has recently moved to a cloud based Terminal Server environment. They were using the old client for windows in combination with Jabra Pro 930s locally before that. In order to continue using these headsets and still be able to dial numbers from their remote environment, we set up the following:
On the local clients, the old 3CX client for Windows is installed with all the necessary drivers for the Headset to work. In the RDP environment, we have installed the new 3CX Client and set to control the old 3CX client. The feature set is reduced:
1674203119084.png
I can only start a new parallel call, start a conference, redirect (attended & unattended) and record the call.
We have discovered problems with the following two options: New Call and Attended Transfer.
When starting a new call or doing an attended transfer, the old 3CX App initialises a new phone line. Once I have finished with the second call or have to take the call back because the person I wanted to direct the call to can't take it, the second call has to be ended. The 3CXPhone client for Windows does not switch back to line 1:
1674203183089.png
As far as I know, it is not possible to get the cal back to one's own extension from the new client for Windows. One has to exit the RDP session and change the line in the old client.

Is there a way around this?

I'd appreciate any help.
Kind regards
David

Hi @Schumann,

nein hierfür musst du "Resume" Taste am Telefon drücken.

Reaktionen: MarcosV_ 3CX

Zurzeit aktive Besucher

Statistik des Forums

Themen
Mitglieder
Neuestes Mitglied
Thomas12345
Holen Sie sich 3CX - völlig kostenlos!

Verbinden Sie Ihr Team und Ihre Kunden Telefonie Livechat Videokonferenzen

Gehostet oder selbst-verwaltet. Für bis zu 10 Nutzer dauerhaft kostenlos. Keine Kreditkartendetails erforderlich. Ohne Risiko testen.

3CX register cta
Für diese E-Mail-Adresse besteht bereits ein 3CX-Konto. Sie werden zum Kundenportal weitergeleitet, wo Sie sich anmelden oder Ihr Passwort zurücksetzen können, falls Sie dieses vergessen haben.